GDPR Regulations – Policy Statement
To comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which comes into effect on the 25th May 2018, we wish to inform you that we currently hold details about your company within our secure database.
The information we hold is used solely and entirely for maintaining our trading relationship and ensuring we can effectively provide the services that you require from us.
The information we hold may include the following:-
- Company / Trading name
- Company / Trading address
- Company Registration Number
- Company VAT Registration Number
- Company bank details
- Delivery / Collection addresses for your suppliers and/or customers and/or members of staff, as advised to us by yourselves or as inputted into our online systems
- Contact Names
- Contact telephone numbers
- Contact email addresses
- Trading activity
- Credit assessments
We never use your information for marketing purposes and we do not share your information, except with our supply partners, again to ensure you are receiving the service you require.
Our supply partners are all GDPR compliant and have their policies available for checking, on request.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us in the first instance by email at :-
or telephone our offices on :-
0161 797 0802
25th May 2018